July Haul

 I'm travelling to Cumbria to see my boyfriend next week and thought that I needed to get some entertainment for the 5 hour journey *yawn.* I never read but I have heard good things about Giovanna Fletcher's books so, I thought I would buy one. I have also seen Perks of a Wallflower and loved it so I wanted to see how the book compares. 

 The 'St Moriz Self Tanner' is notorious in the blogging world as the alternative for the St Tropez tanners which are so expensive. I adore this product because it's so natural and easy to apply without worrying about streaks and lines. 
I was shopping in Tesco this week and I needed to pick up a new shower gel for Cumbria and I've wanted to try the new range of Palmolive for a while, as soon as I smelt this one I knew I needed it. It's delicious, sweet smelling shower gels are my absolute favourite! 
 My lovely mamma treated me to this lovely bath bomb and although you may be thinking "a bath in this weather? Really?" Yes, you can never have too many bath bombs especially when they smell as good as this one. I haven't used it yet because I'm melting just writing this but they act as a good room freshener before you use it, BOMB cosmetics you are great! 
I have been umming and arring about buying this for months and after reading Lorna's blog yesterday, she convinced to purchase it. I am a slave to make up wipes as I am incredibly lazy with my skincare. I haven't tested this yet but I am looking forward to trying something new, especially as my skin is breaking out right now.
I am in love with this top, I have been lusting after an off the shoulder top and when I saw this one of the ASOS curve page I had to have it! It was £16 but there are quite a few discount codes floating about the internet so you could get it cheaper. I have had a series of comments and questions about where I got it from so I thought I would put it on here. It goes with so many items of clothing and covers my arms which is a massive plus for me! 

1 comment:

sophie chilton said...

I really want to read one of the books from Giovanna, let me know if it's good? Also I loove your outfit, you look so amazing!

www.bellechaton.co.uk
xxx