Loren Reviews: Garnier Micellar Water



I featured this product in a July favourites post, although I hadn't really tested properly. I've now been using it for about about a month and I am a convert from make up wipes which is a good thing as I used to be very lazy when taking my make up off.
I love the fact that there is no need to rinse the product off my face, just simple and easy! I was worried that it would have a oily residue after using it but it's just like a refreshing water which is great for people who have oily skin. 
The water is 'like a magnet as the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from the skin.' I find it easy to just wipe the cotton pad across my face without having to pull and tug at my skin trying to get stubborn make up off. 
I would highly recommend this product to anyone but also mainly to people who are beginners when it comes to skincare. 

No comments: