Cinnamon Nights

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS TO YOU & HAVE FABULOUS NEW YEAR!

 I haven't really been into the writing aspect of my  blog as I find it difficult to really express how I feel about products by writing about them. However, that being said I'm really excited to be starting it back up again :-) 


A couple of weeks before Christmas I was contacted by Clare from Treacle Moon, She was telling me about this gorgeous new product from their range of bath gels called 'Warm Cinnamon Nights.' I instantly knew that I needed it in my shower ASAP! The product is absolutely gorgeous & it makes my baths smell so christmassy. 


(I told you, gorgeous packaging!) 
I find the packaging very similar to the Philosophy bubble baths but at a quarter of the price and they also smell delightful! I'm not usually the kind of girl that likes cinnamon but this is the perfect amount of cinnamon for me, not only does it smell christmassy but also like starburst sweets!



(Your 'How to Guide')

I think this added a little something extra to the product, on first impressions I was unsure of why they only recommended a 10 minute soak. Although, after a number of baths I have realised that it is because the bubbles and scent loses itself after the guided time. However, as soon as the gel is added to the hot water it foams up a treat + you can really smell the christmas cinnamon!


(GO, GO GO!)

Sadly, this delight is only in Tesco stores for a limited time only :-( Even though I have based this product around a Christmas theme and told you that this smells like winter, it has that scent that can be used and loved all through the year. 

Available @ Tesco for the steal price of £2.99 

Loren x





No comments: