CHUBBY, CURVY, VOLUMPTIOUS.

These are the words that I feel suit my body as ever since day 1, popping out at a more than healthy 9lb 10oz it has been more than obvious that I'm destined to be this full figured girl. I'll also happily sit here and tell you that today i'm a size 16-18, and I think to myself sometimes would I be happier at a size 10? I can then hand on heart tell you that I don't think I would be.

If you know me, you'll know that I'm one confident lady and pretty much I always have been. I think it's because I'm quite a head strong, like my mumma. 


31/12/2012



31/03/2013


I wanted to do this post because I know everyone harps on about how much they love their curvy body but it's not always true and I felt my blog needed to know how much I do appreciate the body that I have.

Loren x




Twitter- lougrce