BENEFAYRE IN SUPPORT OF REFUGE ♡








Last Sunday I was given the opportunity to visit the Benefayre with my beautiful friend Beatrice, thanks to the gorgeous people at Benefit. I had the most amazing day there, I gave a donation for the #refugecharity and in return I was given tokens to use on all of the cute stalls including hoopla with mascara wands, shoot the lemons and even a lush photo booth!
The reason for this fayre was to raise great amounts of money for a great cause, refuge is providing a safe environment for women all over the country who have been victims to domestic violence along with their children. However, this wasn’t only to raise money it was also to raise awareness of what exactly domestic violence is and how victims need to discover the early signs. It’s also very important to say that this not only happens to women but also to men and this needs to be brought to light.
It’s easy to say that we have never felt more welcome than we did with the women at this event. I had a great time reliving my childhood with games with a twist. Then, I was lucky enough to have my make up touched up and now I have fallen in love with the new Rockateur blusher- I’ve never seen such a gorgeous shade of rose gold!

It was a perfect day that’s for sure!