CHRISTMAS IDEAS UNDER £10 ❤

Cath Kidston £8

I spotted this little gem in my local Cath Kidston on Friday and could not resist it even though it's only October. I just think this is a perfect present for someone because who doesn't love tea or hot chocolate?! Plus, the old style Santa is a winner all round. 


Boots £8

I think this is a great idea for any girl because soap and glory make great presents for Christmas. I also think that they are great gifts for people who you rarely see throughout the year yet still give gifts, quick, cheap and easy! 

Debenhams £6

This little gadget is amazing, as you know if you read my last post you'll know i'm on the slimming world diet and i eat so many eggs. I also love hearts so this is perfect for me and probably others out there! 


This is going to be a taster of the Christmas series that I want to create, i love Christmas and need to show it some love and giving tips to you guys in the process. 





No comments: