BOMB Cosmetics




Cherry Bathe-well- £2.50

I recently went into a local cute shop that sells everything from bath bombs to gorgeous jewellery, it's one of the few shops that I love to go into. I decided after buying a bath bomb for a friend that I had to try one for myself so, of course I stood there for a good 15 minutes smelling all the gorgeous bombs.
I then chose this one, I'm aware it looks like a boob but who doesn't love boob shaped bath products?! The smell is just perfection.

I just think that these bath bombs are a steal at the price of £2.50 or even cheaper online! There are a great deal of places out there that charge extortionate prices for bath bombs and such, so BOMB Cosmetics are perfect if you are on a budget and fancy a mid week treat!

www.bombcosmetics.co.uk

                                                                                                       

No comments: