June Favourites

  
Recently, I have been really interested in reading favourites posts and I thought I would start doing one myself. Although, in the past year I haven't really been using many new products but I've found a few that deserved some recognition. 

 Nude Studded Clutch – I picked this clutch last year in Primark but never really used it however, after a night out on Saturday I realised how beautiful it actually is! It’s perfect for a summer’s outfit and just big enough for those essentials.

       Katy Perry’s Killer Queen – It’s common occurrence that people ask me what perfume I’m wearing and it’s always a different answer because I wear so many, but this has been my go to perfume lately. First of all, the woman is a complete goddess and then she releases a gorgeous perfume. If you are interested in sweet smelling fragrances then you need to go out, plaster yourself with the tester and then buy it!

       Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Polish (DRAGON)- I’m obsessed with the Gelly polishes from Barry M, first of all they are so cheap but amazing quality! I wore this shade to work and after an hour of ripping boxes, the polish didn’t chip once. I was so impressed, especially because I needed the nails for a night out.

     Sleek Brow Kit – This has and will always be a favourite of mine, I first of all bought the Benefit Brow Zings for a sting of £22.50 and then came across this beauty for just £8.49! There is a wax and a powder but the small brushes and tweezers are a little useless.

 MAX Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara*- In the past week I have been trialling some products for a review programme and I fell in love with this mascara. I haven’t particularly got much experience with MAX Factor products but this is just amazing, it’s volumizing and makes my lashes look so thick! 



1 comment:

sophie chilton said...

I have the same clutch and never seem to use mine either! Lovely post xx

www.bellechaton.co.uk