Perfect Summer Outfit

Primark £12 (ish)

I have always been afraid of wearing anything too tight around my hips/stomach as these are my two main problem areas, but since losing some of my weight I decided to be brave and take the plunge in buying a maxi dress. The material is so soft and perfect for summer because it's such a gorgeous colour. It also gives you the option to wear as a daytime outfit for a night time outfit by accessorizing to dress it up.

Matalan £14
I saw a similiar skirt to this one in ASDA but then never saw it again so when I came across this in Matalan I was overjoyed because it's the perfect shade of pink and was on sale! It's knee length which is quite long for a girl of 5ft 11", I recently went on a night out and I felt so confident in it because it hides all the lumps and bumps that nobody needs to see. 

1 comment:

sophie chilton said...

The skirt suits you SO much!

www.bellechaton.co.uk

xx