25 Facts about Me TAG

I have been meaning to do a 'random facts' post for a while and when Sophie posted hers I just needed to answer the questions for myself. I'm very interested in these posts so if you link it to me in the comments! 

What is your middle name?: Grace (after Grace Kelly!)
What was favourite subject at school?: English or R.E
What is your favourite drink?: Fanta Fruit Twist/Mixed Fruits Kopparberg
What is your favourite song at the moment?: Sam Smith - Stay with me
What is your favourite food?: Nachos or/and Chicken!
What is the last thing you bought?: You're the one that I want by Giovanna Fletcher
Favourite book of all time?: Leftovers by Stella Newman 
Favourite Colours?: Pink (as you can tell by my blog!)
Do you have any pets?: I have two cats, Tula and Beau and then we have my handsome dog called Alfie! 
Favourite Perfume?: Oh I have so many, but to name a few. Princess by Vera Wang, Heat by Beyonce and Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel. 
Favourite Holiday?: I would say the Caribbean. That was my first long haul flight and I just loved experiencing something different to your typical Spanish holiday. 
Are you married?: I am not.
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I have indeed, I'd say around 10 times. 
Do you speak any other language?: I can speak the odd word in Welsh which is quite embarrassing seeing as I am Welsh...
How many siblings do you have?: I have an older sister (shitster!)
What is your favourite shop?: There is a little shop in a town close to where I live that is pink! It's full of cute bath bombs, jewellery, cards, signs. It's just the perfect shop to spend time having a mooch as my granny would say.  

Favourite restaurant?: I love Nandos, but like the shop question. I love food so why should I choose?!
When was the last time you cried?: I'm an emotional sap and cry quite often...
Favourite Blog?: bellechaton, beautifywithbeth, zoella. I have many more but those are the blogs that I have been reading this week.
Favourite Movie?: The Wedding Date! This is one of the few British films that I love, plus Dermot Mulroney is so so so handsome.
Favourite TV show?: I am obsessed with Desperate Housewives lately, Teen Mom 2, Long Island Medium, OITNB. 
PC or Mac?: PC!
What phone do you have?: I have a iPhone 4S
How tall are you?: 5ft 11"
Can you cook?: I'm not bad, but I prefer to bake! 

1 comment:

sophie chilton said...

I loved your answers! " I love food so why should I choose?!" You're my favourite type of person hahah!

www.bellechaton.co.uk

xxx